Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 4

Oh dearie me I am already failing in my duty to keep this log thing.

I guess blogging is like loosing weight you can be good for a couple of days then you slip.  This is kind of like the rest of my life I have intentions of being well behaved but then after a few days (ok a few hours....alright, alright a few minutes then...surely I can be good for a few minutes :-)) I slip and tell people  what I really think...ok so luckily it is usually my BFF who I tell things to but still...

So I have to tell you how the Forskolin (aka foreskin) is doing combined with my diet, well so far I have lost 3lbs, which for me is a huge amount...that is the yay side now for the NAY side I have this horrible pokey, needly itchy heat all over my body including my eyes, so i you have seen me in the last few days I have not been winking and I do not indeed have fleas it is a reaction to this stuff.  SO here is the  conundrum do I a carry on taking them and twitch and itch like a mad woman and hopefully soak up the benefits of weight loss or do I stop and work on the principal that it was probably my healthy eating habits that made me loose weight not the foreskin!?! On the whole I think I will stop this stuff.  Ugh I have just realised my weight loss could be caused by the thousand of skin cells I have itched off my body since starting this stuff....that would just be my luck!
\
I have no pearls of wisdom to share today because I am way tooooooooo itchy and I am still traumatized after switching  on the TV and being subjected to this Honey Boo Boo child for 30 secs. I had no idea who she was until yesterday...and I now believe reality TV has gone TOO far.  More about this topic later.

Love to all
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment