Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 2

Hello Dearhearts,

Today is one of my random thought days, I shared these thoughts with a friend for lunch and thought I should share them with you too....I apologise in advance I am in a jump around can of day today (well not in the literal sense purely in the mental sense!!!)

You know when you are overweight and you will try anything for an easy way out (look at those crazy Victorians who swallowed tapeworms....hmmmm can you still get those???)  Weeelllll today I started taking foreskin (upon the recommendation of my dr).... wait it isn't called foreskin its called forskolin it is made from some of plant, probably the forskolin plant :-) It is meant to help with your metabolism...hey I have tried everything else whats one more thing :-) You would think however they could have thought of a less forskinnish name for the plant....really people must ask me before naming things!!!!!!!

Why do people run and why do I so want to be able to do such a ludicrous activity?????  It seems that everyone I know runs in some form or another, Sleathy (aka husband) runs 6 + miles every day and not because I am chasing him!!!  My best friends all seem to ENJOY running and other healthy activities which to me seems a  tad bizarre!!  Why do I attract such people???? None of my friends seem to find slobbing around the house enjoyable or even desirable (what is their problem I hear you shout!!) the answer is they LIKE to be healthy!  I must investigate why I find these people worthy of being in my circle of friends, I think it is I simply like people with drive and enthusiasm which these running people seem to have.....there are two solutions I must either become one of them or I could just dump all of them and find some dear fat friends!!!!  Which should I choose.??????

I think all in all I should keep my existing friends, I have put alot of time into them and it would be such a shame to have to train some new ones!!!!! I have though had another thought...I could corrupt all my friends....would that be mean of me????? But would they then become that kind of people I don't like...such a quandary!!!!

Anyway on to the diet I've have been a very good girlie today, egg whites for brecky with cheese, naughty snack shhhhhhh, smoothie for lunch (with one of  my dear running friends who thought her pseudonym should be Bambi...who does she think she is a Las Vegas showgirl??????????)  and I am bouncing around the room, think it is the energiser in the tropical smoothie lean machine...

I apologise for the extreme ???? and !!!!! it seems like a that kind of day!

Toodle Pip xxxx

1 comment: